Today I found some accomplishments and put them on another version of my resume.
I have 8 jobs waiting in my company job cart for which I haven't yet submitted myself.
Here's why --
1 belongs to a relatively new division -- not sure how long the company will commit to it.
1 is so vaguely worded I have no idea what I would actually do.
1 is in Anchorage and I've already written about it elsewhere.
1 seems to be out of my reach qualification-wise.
1 is a project manager position, probably the most loathsome job description in corporate America.
1 seems to target recent graduates.
1 demands strong interpersonal skills, a highly subjective term.
1 is a job with which I've had some contact -- and it provokes pity every time I think about it.
Too picky? Maybe.
Started to apply to UPS but gave up after the nth form.
Applied at Nielsen.
No comments:
Post a Comment