Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Seeking New Challenge -- 2012.05.29

Things To Do While Waiting For A Phone Interview

1) Look up various option trading strategies such as Butterfly and Iron Condor.
2) Look up your interviewer on Google.
3) Google "Radio Spectrum Market" to see how the FCC is analyzing free-market solutions to the impending "Spectrum Crunch"
4) Look up cool uses for prstat.
5) Contemplate calling your recruiter because the interviewer is an hour behind schedule.
6) Refresh your knowledge of SQL.
7) Suppress your jones for SWTOR.
8) Try to remember all of the ways your past deployments have broken.
9) Wonder if starting an all-consuming activity will trigger the call.
10) Consider the possibility that I was supposed to call the interviewer but my recruiter mixed it up.
11) Smile, close my eyes, and listen to Beethoven's 7th/2nd in my head. It worked for King George VI apparently...

Looks like it was #10.5 -- my recruiter forgot to pass me on to the hiring manager...

I'm still a bit in the red on the Universal FU meter, so I let it slide...

Back to the grind. Applied for 4 jobs on Careerbuilder.

No comments: