Sorry, my few fans for leaving you alone for so long. I'd love to tell you how productive my job search has been but I've only applied to 4 jobs since last Friday. Maybe a couple more I didn't record. I created some more bumper stickers though (and raised my prices on them too!)
Last night I was watching a repeat of "Restaurant Impossible" -- about a sports bar in Delaware -- and one of the partners was a CPA would had not bothered to review the restaurant's books! I'd never try to run a restaurant, but if I did, it would be a little more hands-on than that.
A recruiter from a previous employer contacted me about a job. I went to his website and found a salary survey. I passed the survey around to my co-workers.
Man, it feels good to be a gangster.
No comments:
Post a Comment