Here's a sample -- just remember -- I'm confident, you're cocky, he's arrogant.
And Always Be Closing...
Thank you for your consideration. I have been practicing configuration management for eight years, mostly in a Java / Unix environment.
During that time, I have brought order to chaotic situations. My mastery of configuration / source control tools extends to CVS, CA Harvest, and Subversion. Hire me and I will master MKS also.
Beyond acting as an code librarian, I also trained users, designed the change workflow, deployed releases to various environments, installed plug-ins to IDEs, and troubleshot problems that rushed developers inevitably create -- they're smart, but don't always understand merging code without practice. I understand branching and merging. Hire me and your team will understand them before I'm through if they don't already.
You may already have a candidate in mind, which is not unusual in IT, especially when dealing with a high-end platform such as MKS. But if you don't, then let's talk. And then hire me.
PS -- I also manage to save people money from time to time. Please see the "Accomplishments" section on my resume.
No comments:
Post a Comment