Looks like some new RF Engineering jobs came up that now require a little experience. Must have gotten tired of reading so many resumes...
I sent Tire Kingdom a message about what I noticed at NTB last weekend.
Applied for 1 job at my company.
Spoke with a recruiter today. Will meet with his people on Thursday.
Applied for 1 job on Careerbuilder.
Time to raff on a Seth Godin riff --
1. Lack of focus might be my greatest weakness.
2. Had some friends from high school who went to the same college but they left me in the dust. And met some other friends in college but lost touch.
3. Don't know what it is.
4. See #1.
5. Never tried self-invitation. My improvisation on that riff is to pass along stuff I can't do to others who might be able to make it work.
6. Most of my work has been mediocre at best. When it's been above average it's usually sabotaged my chance at promotion -- there's a reason Captain Kirk was Admiral Kirk for only one movie (actually, it was three -- but he only acted like an admiral in Wrath of Khan.)
7. Sometimes I do that -- though maybe "fear" is too strong a word. "Dislike" might fit better.
8. I get to "turn them into insights". Time to figure out how to turn them into projects.
9. Ken the personal brand, anyone?
10. I wonder if trying that in reverse works -- that is, give informational interviews?
11. Been there, doing that.
12. Inherit -- I have my dad's name and attitude.
13. Done. Except even that is in danger.
14. A variant of #1. No luck so far.
15. Will never happen.
16. That's fun but not productive.
17. I tell stories...now to get others to care.
18. Note to self -- it's time to try this tactic again.
19. No problem.
20. Ditto.
21. Same as self-promotion?
22. Never could pull that off except with my cat.
23. Probably do this too often.
24. Will do.
25. Hmmmm -- how can I portray myself as an injured party?
26. So far, that feeling lasts about six months.
27. I do that too often already.
28. That's the reason I play Star Wars: The Old Republic.
29. Don't have employees. I bet Steve didn't treat (Sir) Jon badly at all.
30. Aye, aye, skipper.
31. Sounds like fun.
32. Sounds too much like work.
33. That happens a lot.
34. Doesn't happen often enough for my taste.
35. I'm not going to dig that song back out of its' well-deserved grave.
36. I'm almost at Dark III as Imperial Agent on Star Wars: The Old Republic.
37. Owning a home is work enough for paying taxes.
38. Just re-registered my Jetta after "evading" ad valorem taxes for 3 years.
39. I do that a lot, especially in job postings.
No comments:
Post a Comment